• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

seo

Erwin tof

That can't be fully answered without knowing the version of oscommerce you are using and if you have installed a meta tag addon. Unless it is a very old version, you can tell, sort of, what version it is in admin->Tools->Server Info.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The error is most likely due to a mistake in the change you made since that addon changes the code mentioned. It looks like you may not have completely replaced the existing code. If you can't find it, please post the contents of that file here and I will take a look.

Regarding the version, that is probably the Edge version. If it is, it comes with code to set the browser title. Look in admin->Modules->Header Tags and see if there is a module for the titles, like category title. If not, click on the install button and install that module. If it isn't there, then you don't have the Edge version.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived