• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

want to display costume html in product info page

heet

hello i want to change product info page when my payment module is active can you plz help me how can i do see the screenshot below this was done in opencart i ant same like this is it possible give me the idea if any one knows anything thanks 

iPhone.png

Ah - I thought you wanted help with a payment module, but this is done separately from the payment module. The easiest way to do it is with a box module.

Copy one of the existing ones from your version of oscommerce - I suggest product notifications as this already contains code to display on the product info page.

1. look in includes/modules/boxes and make a copy of bm_product_notifications.php eg. bm_product_finance.php
  2. do the same for includes/languages/???/modules/boxes/bm_product_notifications.php
  3. in bm_product_finance.php rename the class to bm_product_finance (and if code is set explicitly, change that too)
  4. do a global edit in both copy files to replace _NOTIFICATIONS_ with _FINANCE_
  5. in the community responsive bootstrap version of osc there is another file in includes/modules/boxes/templates called product_notifications.php make a copy of this eg. product_finance.php
  6. edit the language file and the text for the configuration values to go with your module instead of the notifications
  7. edit the execute function in bm_product_finance.php (and maybe the template file too) to display the code you want on your product info page

Your execute function should probably check that the payment module is installed and enabled before displaying something

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

This is a separate box module. It will display at the side of the screen (in a box!).

Do you already have a payment module?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Your payment module class should be setting the property form_action_url to this value.

Are you writing the module yourself?