Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
jmelson

need help with USPS

Hello, I've been using osCmax for a decade, but having trouble with their USPS module, I thought I'd try osCommerce.  Install went very easily, then I enabled the default USPS module and configured it.  (Funny, osCmax didn't ask for the USPS password, but osCommerce does, so I entered it).  Now, when I try a checkout with a domestic address, I get "Shipping is currently not available for the selected shipping address."  Obviously, a configuration mistake, but I have no idea what to do.  I have it set to Shipping Zone "none".  I do have 2 tax zones set up, has that somehow messed up the shipping?  This is osCommerce 2.3.4.1 just downloaded on 1/14/2018.

Anyway, if I need to install an add-on for this, can somebody point me to the right one(s)?  There seem to be a LOT of add-ons for USPS.

I need to be able to ship domestic priority and priority international, at least, with insurance.

Thanks very much,

Jon

Edited by jmelson
more info

Admin > Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > {Allow Orders Not Matching Defined Shipping Zones} > [edit] > {True} > [save]

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

Thanks much for the reply, Burt.  But, it seems osCmax doesn't have such a field in that menu.  I'll look to see if it is someplace else.

Thanks again,

Jon