• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Having issues with new accounts. Basically when I set up a new account the system is refusing to accept the address given as a deliverable address! It keeps asking customer to create a new delivery address. Have attempted several times and it just refuses to accept main address as deliverable.

Is this intentional? Dose the customer have to enter a new delivery address even its the same as his main address?

image.thumb.png.ee4f747996d2b16a779b7068478c8ba4.png

That's a problem with your shipping method. It looks like you're using one that's not working properly. Or you have failed to configure zones properly. What shipping do you want?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

If you set the zone in the module, it has to match a tax zone in admin config that is set up for the UK - All zones.

Admin > Locations / Taxes > Tax Zones

I guess you already created one, but you need to go in to edit it and make sure it's set to all zones for the country.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Archived