• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login & Create Account links need to shift up with currency & lanuguages

Babolohar

Having now looked atr your site, I see that you have managed to do what you need.

--

You are not using 2.3.4responsive on your live site, so, if asking questions about this site in the future you will get obviously incorrect advice!

You are using a theme called "Technostore" which is nothing like 2.3.4r :(

@burt

Thanks for your kind reply.

Yes its technostore recently purchased from www.themeforest.net , its responsive site I am working at wampserver its yet not live, mine old site is live and that was not responsive.

After buying template i am making few required changes some are already done few are to do.

Please see attached version.

If you can help me to move the link Create Account and Login up ??

osc1.png

We can't help much with theme-specific questions, especially without even seeing the web page! All the blue options in the admin snapshot are part of the theme. It's a shame you didn't follow the advice to base your site on the community responsive versions of oscommerce 2.3.4 - we could help with that. I suggest you ask the theme author for guidance.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

When you move away from a standard installation of oscommerce you get these problems. This forum will help with standard oscommerce. You will have to contact the theme supplier for further help.

Is there no way you can use the themes css files to aid with modifying a standard install of the BS version. If you could, you could then get help here.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

@Steve , @Brockley John

Thanks for your advise , rather Brockley few words were very hard perhaps thanks you people. 

I bought it from themeforest , Captnemo is the author but he is not much cooperative , they offer me 6month free support. but they even dont like to answer the question quick rather have to wait months and support period gone. Thats why i was trying to get support from this forum but thought it will also not help a lot.

Unfortunately you have gone with a 3rd party product, so although you can get help with the standard osCommerce functions at this forum...you need to get support from the theme vendor for anything to do with the theme, that includes any "design changes" on the front end, and any "admin functions" at the admin area.  

Put simply;  if what you want help with is not standard osCommerce...or is not a publically available addon...you need to get help from where-ever you got the code from.  Please see Item 1.1 on this page; https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/guidelines/

On 12/31/2017 at 1:55 PM, Babolohar said:

Is there any help i am using OSC2.3.4 responsive

I need to move 2 links up besides with currency & language

Any help ?

Untitled-1.png

Hi, I myself use a purchased theme so :-

Are you familiar with php coding and the files that the above codes are in then you can test this... I do so many times on my theme for alterations:-

1st save the original files separately. In case you go wrong they can be reverted

Then you can cut the complete code related to '+Created an Account' and 'Login' from the file they are located in ..

Open the file in which above shown header is located.. Make sure to paste the code carefully before the code that relates to Currency 'USD'...

Then upload the files after saving and test.. Test If the design looks similar as you want it to..Neither keep altering the placement until it seems right.

Hope it helps!!

Warm Regds./

radhavallabh

Archived