Latest News: (loading..)

From what I recall, that anonymous function just lists the available newsletter modules, there was a security hole in older osc that this anonymous function helped to plug.  If you desperately need that newsletter.php page to function let me know and I can easily code up a workaround.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

@burt

I was referring to your  Categories on Index Page - Content Module

Malcolm

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release here

no thats not important for me. i can live without it. Busy tryng to sort out the theam and then tomorow try and get to the bottom of geting the catogory images onto the front page. Thanks for all you help.

I'm using the cutting Edge v2.3.4.1 CE:thumbsup::smile:

Get the latest osCommerce Online Merchant Community Bootstrap Edition v2.3.4.1 CE

1 minute ago, ArtcoInc said:

@burt

I was referring to your  Categories on Index Page - Content Module

Malcolm

Cool, thank you.  @justcatering you've already donated into the project [thank you!] so throw me a PM with your email address and i'll send you some stuff...

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

@justcatering

It works. PM me and I'll forward you a link to a site I'm working on (using the latest Edge) that uses this module.

Oh, and be sure to also install the Equal Heights header tag module too

Malcolm

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release here