• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Confirmation by Customer

cinloi

I don't where should I put this question, hopefully this is the right place for this topic.

is there any add-on for my customer do a payment confirmation in their member's area? Maybe with single click on their order-ID and then oscommerce send an email to me to inform that customer already done their payment.

thanks for your attention here to help me here.

You'll probably need to provide some additional information before anyone can help....usually orders are paid for before you receive them so there is normally no need to do what you want.  

Dan

1 hour ago, Dan Cole said:

You'll probably need to provide some additional information before anyone can help....usually orders are paid for before you receive them so there is normally no need to do what you want.  

Dan

Thanks for your reply Dan,

My store use Bank Transfer Payment only, and usually I ask to my customer to inform me by email if their already do the bank transfer and attach an image of screenshot of bank transfer transaction.

I need an addon that can give a feature in my member (customer) area to help my customer to inform me if their already do the bank transfer. Customer can just only click a link or tick a checkbox and then oscommerce send an email directly to me.

or... maybe the simple thing is...

an addon that my customer can fill in a form in their member (customer) area and then send and email to me (all the information filled in) when my customer submit the form.

Thanks for the additional explanation.  I'm not aware of any add-on that exists that will do what you want but maybe some else will know of one.  Having said that, it probably won't be to difficult to add a form to your customer area to do what you want....you could probably add a link to a renamed copy of the contact form and then add whatever information you want to it.

Dan

Archived