• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Combining all css into one

2 hours ago, tgely said:

@bruyndoncx

his->register('global');

$this->register('global');

2. use an independent primitive cache system like adaptive-images.com (https://github.com/Gergely/oscom_responsiveimages)
Advantages here is that this use less resources and images could serve from another domain

These mechanism ensure to give back resized images.

So I am ready to coding something because this solution is missing and oscommerce can not serve well presized images. KISS Image is really stupid even if I use it now.

oo this is interesting...

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

17 hours ago, bruyndoncx said:

@tgely ping me again in 3 months ... overwhelmed with work (store shutdown and warehouse move, another part time job with office move, and private house move ...) no time to tinker now.

Time is required to ping :D No problem we could give back later

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived