• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Comments on Order

Mort-lemur

Hi,

Quick question: Is anyone aware of a quick and simple mod suitable for 2.3.4 that will allow comments to be added to the order screen (admin/orders.php) that can only ever be seen by admin?

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

@Mort-lemur

Which version of osC are you running? (I seem to remember that you are not on the Bootstrap version).

AFAIK, when you enter comments in Admin, there should be a check box that let's you choose if you want to 'Notify' the customer when entering the new comment(s).

HTH

Malcolm

Hi, No im using 2.3.4 and am looking for a seperate comments box, as I use the stock one for order statuses - the new box I want to use for managing the order - eg have I ordered the item from our supplier? or comments about the individual customer etc

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hello Heather @Mort-lemur

Take a look to this addon : https://apps.oscommerce.com/cWqDQ&customer-notes-infoaccount-01

With this addon, you can write in a customer account in the administration:
- a visible message by the customer on his account (catalog/account.php)
- a reminder message visible only by the administrator (admin/customer.php)

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

Archived