• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Review my Website

sahilgulati5

think you still need to review yourself before asking for reviews

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

• 2 months later...

Very nice website, congratulations.

I see a matter with buttons +/- to add or decrease quantity in the "Quick view" window.
They don't work for me.

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

• 10 months later...

Site is up, but there are some errors listed. By the way, is this osCommerce? I looked through the source listing, and I didn't see anything familiar looking. If it's not osC, it should be removed from this forum immediately.

😂 Of course it’s oSC just using a template and not very well executed but its osC. A simple cursory glance at the code shows its some early version of CE.

It by some tech support and web design company based in India!

If it’s just an attempt at free advertising then it’s not a very good one. If there touting for business on the forum then this is a good example of why not to use them.

Issue with horizontal categories bar when 2 rows.
For the first row, when drop down menu appears and you want to go down with mouse, the menu is too low and he disappears.

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

• 7 months later...

Archived