Latest News: (loading..)
BrockleyJohn

Quickpay payment module for 2.3

6 posts in this topic

osCommerce payment module for Quickpay payment gateway.

Supports Quickpay Form (and link) for payment authorisation, with capture and refund available within osC admin.

At the time of writing, compatible with Quickpay API v10 and osC 2.3.4 variants.

The initial release has language files and installation instructions in both English and Danish.

It can be installed without code changes on:

• 2.3.4BS Edge version of Community Responsive osC Project (which is Paypal App-ready)
  • 2.3.4 osCommerce with Paypal App already installed
  • 2.3.4BS Gold version of Community Responsive osC Project with Paypal App already installed
  • when osCommerce 2.3.5 is released, an installation without code change will be possible
  • to check compatibility of future releases, follow download link for the module in the osCommerce apps area

In stores without the Paypal App, simple modifications to three files in admin are required (to enable the admin orders hooks).

This module is a restructuring of existing code (most recently added to by BLKOM) to minimise install effort by exploiting the new hooks feature and properly using existing interactions of payment modules with the checkout process. Full credit to authors of previous versions.

Thanks to @boelle for Danish translation, testing and usage advice

Download from the apps area: [link to follow soon]

Also available via github: https://github.com/BrockleyJohn/quickpay-osc-module

Hello John,

Just to make sure - is this a new module? Updated version compared to the old one from BLKOM?

And what changes was made, we are using the "old" module but we have problems when using MobilePay that when customers don't return to the website, it doesn't "fnish" the orders - or set the to "approved" ? 

Hi Ren,

This is an updated version of BLKOM's module. In addition to restructuring so that the installation does not need changes to standard oscommerce code, I have fixed some bugs that I found while testing. The biggest of these was that callback processing didn't work, and now it does. If you like I can give you admin access to one of my test systems so you can test the situation for yourself (though you would have to use clearpay and a test card number). What version of oscommerce are you running?

Thank you for the fast reply :)

We are using 2.3.4 - heavily modified.

Been using Quickpay for many years, and always helped solved bugs when new versions arrived, the thing is here I would like to get rid of the old code then, as I can see that part changed :)

We have a test server setup, I will try install your version on that platform.

3 hours ago, gummipingvin said:

Thank you for the fast reply :)

We are using 2.3.4 - heavily modified.

Been using Quickpay for many years, and always helped solved bugs when new versions arrived, the thing is here I would like to get rid of the old code then, as I can see that part changed :)

We have a test server setup, I will try install your version on that platform.

If you're going to use it with your modified store, you'll need to remove the changes that were made for previous versions or it's not going to work.