• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO and BS Edge (07/17 version)

It depends on what you mean by SEO. Most times a question like this is asked, it refers to the meta tag code of the shop. If that is what you mean then, no, you don't need to install an additional meta tag addon. The only one that is current is Header Tags SEO. The code in Edge is modeled after it but there are some differences. Once installed, HTS offers more options. Whether those other options are worth the time to install it is something only you can decide.

If you mean SEO in a more general sense, then you definitely need the google sitemap addon and I would suggest both All Products SEO and Sitemap SEO.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello Jack

Thank you for your suggestions. I will have a look at the HTS's installation and also install the Google Sitemap.

Thank you again for your time.

Regards Shaun

14 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

If you mean SEO in a more general sense, then you definitely need the google sitemap addon and I would suggest both All Products SEO and Sitemap SEO.

Hello again Jack

I have just seen your All Products SEO at the bottom of your post, I will have a good look through these.

Regards Shaun

@Jack_mcs

Hi Jack

I have been looking into your Google XML sitemap, sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, when is the best time to install and run this, is it during development, or when the site is up and ready to go live?

Regards Shaun

Archived