Latest News: (loading..)
LeeFoster

OSCommerce as an ERP/Website

Hi all,

I've been thinking about this for some time and been looking at other ERP systems and there integration in to OSCommerce, I couldn't find one that work and was easy to do so got to thinking, why not grow OSC into an ERP system with a built in website. That way you don't need to worry about sync'ing your ERP to your website or worry about stock differences.

I only have a basic level of coding ability but I do know ERP systems. Would anyone be interested in working on this?

Thanks in advance.

? odoo ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

1 hour ago, bruyndoncx said:

? odoo ?

I thought odoo was just an erp, just looked at it and it seems to be what I was thinking.

Edited by LeeFoster

Odoo is an ERP write in Python / postgresql, and you install lot of module accounting, crm, e-commerce .... odoo.com

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to Display a new page with app
- How to make Header Tags under app APP
- How to make a
boostrap modal with external element

5 hours ago, Gyakutsuki said:

Odoo is an ERP write in Python / postgresql, and you install lot of module accounting, crm, e-commerce .... odoo.com

Yes I had a look, it is what I was thinking when I suggested this development. The downside is its not free.

Hello
There is this one Total ERP   It is  free and they have paid module for osCommere 

And there is the standard module's comes with  it  ( Import assistant 'Members,Products,Contacts/Addresses,...' ,E-mails setup 'sending Emails', Payroll, Financial Report, Multi-Currency Adoption, Point of Sale, Budget, etc..)
Omar

Edited by Omar_one

4 hours ago, Omar_one said:

Hello
There is this one Total ERP   It is  free and they have paid module for osCommere 

And there is the standard module's comes with  it  ( Import assistant 'Members,Products,Contacts/Addresses,...' ,E-mails setup 'sending Emails', Payroll, Financial Report, Multi-Currency Adoption, Point of Sale, Budget, etc..)
Omar

That still leaves the same issue that the 2 database will need to sync and may cause stock level discrepancies and is only free for 15 days.

Edited by LeeFoster

1 hour ago, LeeFoster said:

That still leaves the same issue that the 2 database will need to sync and may cause stock level discrepancies and is only free for 15 days.

You are right

@LeeFoster

look this

the module is on marketplace for odoo8 must be adapted for odoo11

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to Display a new page with app
- How to make Header Tags under app APP
- How to make a
boostrap modal with external element

@LeeFoster Odoo Community Version is free. I've used it before, it's great.

https://www.odoo.com/page/download

Let's make things easier for new osCommerce users http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/402638-discussion-about-hard-coded-database-tables/?p=1718900  Getting there with osCommerce 2.4! :thumbsup: