austcoll

• 5 months later...
On 10/7/2017 at 1:40 PM, raiwa said:

Hello Mitchell @austcoll,

It exists:
Wholesale (SPPC lite)

Hello Raiwa,

I have been using the original SPPC add on for a long time in my shopping cart,

However, now that I'm trying to move to Bootstrap Edge, It seems really difficult to implement it, since I don't want to lose my original shopping cart data.

Unfortunately the only version I can find is the BOOTSTRAP - SPPC 2.3.4 BS GOLD - v1.1b and I have run into some problems with the implementation.

Would I be able to have my original (non bootstrap) data functioning with Wholesale (SPPC lite)?

I can see how     

reset($this->contents);
while (list($products_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {

become

foreach(array_keys($this->contents) as $products_id) {

So I left those alone.

However how to implement this older code

reset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']);
       $where = " AND ((";
        while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {
         $where .= "options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' AND options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "') OR (";
       }
       $where=substr($where, 0, -5) . ')';

$attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " WHERE products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'" . $where ."");

into this:

foreach($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] as $option => $value) {
            $attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");

with those extra $where = statements baffle me.

Can you help please.

Thank you,

Thadson

Hell Attila @thadson,

My add-on is this one: Wholesale (SPPC lite)
If you are using this one: BOOTSTRAP - SPPC 2.3.4 BS GOLD - v1.1b , you should address your question to the developer: @greasemonkey in the appropriate thread:

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/397328-sppc-for-234/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-1766070

I do not use that one and can't give support for it, sorry.

rgds

Rainer

15 hours ago, thadson said:

Would I be able to have my original (non bootstrap) data functioning with Wholesale (SPPC lite)?

I guess, I have over explained myself. I'm sorry.

Above quote was the main question. sorry again.

Also thank you for pointing out the link for the other addon.

16 hours ago, thadson said:

@thadson,

I do not know which functions you really used. The main limit of SPPC Lite is that there is only one wholesale group available. For other details, please see the description in the download area.

rgds

Rainer

• 4 months later...

Hi @raiwa

I have installed your app on a clean install of edge so I can play around with it and make sure it does what I want with it...

I have come across a problem that makes me think something has gone wrong with my installation... but maybe I am just reading it wrong...

I am trying to add multiple groups the instructions say;

In admin => Modules => Store => Wholesale => Edit => click edit => Wholesale Groups=> Default: 1

Number of installed wholesale groups. On first inastallation only one group will be installed by default. If you need more groups, change this setting, save and uninstall the module (make sure Uninstall Removes Database entries is set to false). Then reinstall the module to add the additional database entries for the wholesalre groups.

but I cannot find any reference to wholesale group numbers in there... here is a screenshot

screenshot.thumb.jpg.41315d92205b049ac2711eeaa069a758.jpg

Ill be so grateful if this app can work for my requirements, any help would be appreciated.

@Portman

Not sure where you found these instructions, but the light version only allows one wholesale group.

And plese post in the official Wholesale (SPPC Lite) support forum:

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/408649-wholesale-sppc-lite/

Edited by raiwa