• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi all

I remember at one stage when I clicked on the image it was zooming in but now it doesn't zoom in, I am using Edge version, could it be because of some modification?

If so any idea where I have messed up or it an add on module has done it?

Many thanks

Mitchell

I had this happen after installing an addon in a site. The way it installed overlayed the image so it wasn't clickable. So I suggest replacing the product_info.php file with a stock one to see if the image works. If it does, then the problem is in that file and you can troubleshoot from there. If not, it is somewhere else and you will have to consider the changes you've made to know how to proceed.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you for the respond, I tried that but didn't work!
I have added 6-7 modules, perhaps one of them is causing the issue!

Any idea which other file could be related to the image enlargement and styling, even if I add a few large images they are looking strange and not styled.

I also reloaded a brand new OSC edge and the image was ok zooming with no problem but as soon as I restored my old database it stopped working, it must be the database not allowing it to happen, any idea which table in database might be effecting it?

I have added the following modules;

ezsocial 1.0a

Options image 1.5

Horizontal Category MEnu 1.3.1

Easy Populate 2.9

Country State Selector

Carousel Banner and Front-Page (but uninstalled them after

Please let me know if you have any idea where and what to look for.

Thank you in advance

Mitchell

Do you have the Colorbox Header Tag module installed? Colorbox is the script that handles the large images on the Product Info page. Information on installed modules is stored in the database, so that installation would be lost if you switched databases.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived