• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Issue Could not verify the PayPal transaction

tmcca

Figured out the missing confirmation emails issue!  The PayPal App = v5.018  I updated to, does NOT work properly with osCommerce 2.3.4!   

Uninstalled v5.018 and did a fresh install of PayPal App v5.010, and activated Payments Standard.  Updated the PDT token and it worked PERFECTLY!!!  

Thank you BrockleyJohn for the help with the PDT token needed for the Sandbox testing also.  You were a great help!!!  

Anyone using osComm v. 2.3.4 please DO NOT update PayPal App v5.018!

Edited by ezfindit

Chris

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 1:55 AM, ezfindit said:

Figured out the missing confirmation emails issue!  The PayPal App = v5.018  I updated to, does NOT work properly with osCommerce 2.3.4!   

Uninstalled v5.018 and did a fresh install of PayPal App v5.010, and activated Payments Standard.  Updated the PDT token and it worked PERFECTLY!!!  

Thank you BrockleyJohn for the help with the PDT token needed for the Sandbox testing also.  You were a great help!!!  

Anyone using osComm v. 2.3.4 please DO NOT update PayPal App v5.018!

I've just installed v5.018 and it works for me.

I have an osc v2.3.4...

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')