Latest News: (loading..)
Spelly

Reactivate or renew orders

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have OSC 2.3. When I have an order and the customer forgets to download the files within the time limit, how can I reactivate his download? 

There was an older addon that did this for the number of downloads but not the date.

I altered the code on my store and have something that works. This is for the BS admin on the orders page.

In page admin - orders

after

$order_updated = false;
        $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from orders where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
        $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

add

// Added by Erick Cedano Reset download count
	if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['reset_download'] == 'on') {
	  $order_updated = true;
	  $comments = ENTRY_RESET_DOWNLOAD_COMMENT;
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " set download_maxdays = '" . DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS . "', download_count = '" . DOWNLOAD_MAX_COUNT . "' where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
	}

Then where the checkboxes are at the bottom of the page you need to find

Find

<td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
                <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
                <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>
                <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_RESET_DOWNLOAD_COUNT; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('reset_download', '', false); ?></td>

To update the download count and the date just check the box and click the UPDATE button.

I think thats all I did. If you find the original addon, the code should be similar.

Oh thanks, I will take a look! 

I just thought, there exists an implantation in OSC. :)