• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay manager

hungryfrank

This addon adds a lot of functionality of ebay to your store. easy to install and no change to any files are required.

thanks to all the people that i have used their ideas and code. too many to count.

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

On 03/09/2017 at 11:27 PM, hungryfrank said:

This addon adds a lot of functionality of ebay to your store. easy to install and no change to any files are required.

thanks to all the people that i have used their ideas and code. too many to count.

Do you have tested it and does it work at this moment ?
Thank you for your feedback. :smile:

Edited by milerwan

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

17 hours ago, gragraphic said:

Hi,

I see that this addon uses SOAP, correct? But starting from december 2016 eBay uses new REST APIS. Is there a new version implementing this technology?

Thank you

it uses CURLand DOM packages.

i think i have used SOAP only for notification, and have changed the files that were using it. Nevertheless i left it there because it might be used by something that i missed in  the notification process.

i didn't dig in because i don't think it is used. 

12 hours ago, milerwan said:

Do you have tested it and does it work at this moment ?
Thank you for your feedback. :smile:

i think so, still testing. except the notification. at the moment i don't know if the sandbox is sending me the notification or not. as far as i can tell it is not. 

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

• 4 weeks later...

i just did install it on a  gold  without any issues. my guess is your  bm_ebay.php is missing. it should be in includes/modules/boxes

just upload the files again. if you have changed the name of your admin section do the same before you upload the files

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

There is one photo listed but this error shows up. What am I doing wrong?

Oops Ebay returned the following errors:

21919136 : Add at least 1 photo. More photos are better! Show off your item from every angle and zoom in on details.
Add at least 1 photo. More photos are better! Show off your item from every angle and zoom in on details.

It only sends large photos.  The first photo is  too small and it looked ugly, so i did not  include it      

Edited by hungryfrank

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

the first image will not show no matter what.

one you add a second image it will show. the size really doesn't matter to the addon. it will only send from the second image.

but if your images are too small then it will not show much of detail in ebay, try it , you will see what i mean. add images with different sizes you can see how it will show in ebay.

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

Okay, thank you very much. I believe I am beginning to understand.

I do not see an option to add a second image however. How is adding a second image done?

I have this on the listing page:  
 Products Image:           Main Image (200 x 160px)
                           1900/1908-13-5.jpg |

There is not link or text space to add another image. So I do not know how to do it.

I am using Chrome.

On 06/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, hungryfrank said:

i just did install it on a  gold  without any issues. my guess is your  bm_ebay.php is missing. it should be in includes/modules/boxes

just upload the files again. if you have changed the name of your admin section do the same before you upload the files

Had a rogue file that shouldn't have been in the includes/modules/boxes directory. Seems to be working now. Thanks for your help.

When I try to list I get Input data for tag <Item.Country> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

I am trying list on ebay uk. I've tried it in sandbox and production.

I have site ID set to 3 which is correct for ebay uk. I've tried every combination for site name - UK, GB, EBAY-UK, EBAY-GB with no change.

I don't get that error when I set everything to US, but no shipping methods are available.

Any help appreciated.

Edited by crumplezone

there are two different issues

as far as getting the correct code for uk just do a google search. it is easy to find.

but i don't think it is relevant in the sandbox

for shipping you have to go to ebay info and click on get shipper list to get the shippers to show

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

According to the link it's GB which I've tried. I did Google it before. I wouldn't waste your time if I hadn't.

http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/types/countrycodetype.html

Ignore the shipping problem. I don't think it's relevant. Am I right that site name in module settings is the same as Item.Country that the ebay API gets?

does it work the same way for live ebay?

i don't know what the problem is. 

when i just changed the country to US leaving the country code as 3 it seemed to work in the sandbox which is kind of strange. 

i would like to know how it will react in production, but i don't have a non us account.

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

try UK and put your postcode also . 

http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/types/sitecodetype.html

if it dosen't work then also in keys.php 

change

$country = EBAY_PRODUCTION_SITE_NAME;

to
$country ='GB';

and let me know what happened 

Edited by hungryfrank

Express checkout  

login pop up modal