frankl

RMA Returns System for osC2.3.4BS

I installed this module and still trying to get it to work. On line 624 of return configuration.php there is this                     print_r($terms);  I suspect this line needs to be removed. Can someone please help confirm? Thanks.

Also when I clicked on   Returned Products, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function register() on null in ~/returns.php on line 17

Any input will be greatly appreciated...

10 minutes ago, saderogba said:

print_r($terms);  I suspect this line needs to be removed.

Yes

4 minutes ago, saderogba said:

Fatal error: Call to a member function register() on null in ~/returns.php on line 17

https://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/411460-rma-returns-system-for-osc234bs/?do=findComment&comment=1767564

Let's make things easier for new osCommerce users http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/402638-discussion-about-hard-coded-database-tables/?p=1718900  Getting there with osCommerce 2.4! :thumbsup:

Thanks. I have completed the install process but I am not seeing the Request a Return button on account_history page. Please what do I need to check?

Check to ensure you have installed the header tag module and the order status corresponds with the status you have set for returns.

Let's make things easier for new osCommerce users http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/402638-discussion-about-hard-coded-database-tables/?p=1718900  Getting there with osCommerce 2.4! :thumbsup:

Hello people, ht_returns.php does not respond. The button does not appear in the account_history_info.php no matter what status the order has

Just installed this with no problems, but did notice that there is nothing in the instructions unless I missed something, about installing the header tag module. Until that was installed nothing worked.

Now all I have to do is to hope customers use it.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

returns_configuration.php

row 370, 371

reset($orders_status_id);
              while (list(, $value) = each($orders_status_id)) {

change:

//            reset($orders_status_id);
//              while (list(, $value) = each($orders_status_id)) {
            foreach ($orders_status_id as $value) {

@frankl I've created a dashboard module for returns... if interested I can share here, or with you... or upload as a separate addon (prob not a good idea).

Edited by greasemonkey
text

On 10/6/2018 at 2:07 AM, greasemonkey said:

@frankl I've created a dashboard module for returns... if interested I can share here, or with you... or upload as a separate addon (prob not a good idea).

That would be cool, thanks!

Here you go @frankl

Should work with any version of https://apps.oscommerce.com/m2hDP&rma-returns-system-for-osc2-3-4bs

Just drop in files, navigate to admin -> modules -> dashboard then + Install Modules in the top right corner and install the Returns Modules.

Installs a dashboard module displaying a list of the 6 most recently modified returns on admin/index.php.

ram-system-dashboard-module.zip

Hey @frankl I hope all is well.

Just noticing a flaw in your RMA system - well actually a flaw with tep_draw_radio_field I presume.

Do you have any tricks to return more than one item on a single RMA - as tep_draw_radio_field only allows 1 selection from a list.

Removing, or using a unique "name" for each in the list will not pass it would seem... but I'm no expert.

Maybe a new radio field function is required - similar to what some have done with radio buttons and multiple attributes????

Scott

Ok, trying to figure this out on my own in @frankl absence..... it would seem we need to use a checkbox_field in place of a radio.

Now just trying to figure out how to pass the variables selected.