• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA Returns System for osC2.3.4BS

frankl

I installed this module and still trying to get it to work. On line 624 of return configuration.php there is this                     print_r($terms);  I suspect this line needs to be removed. Can someone please help confirm? Thanks.

Also when I clicked on   Returned Products, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function register() on null in ~/returns.php on line 17

Any input will be greatly appreciated...

10 minutes ago, saderogba said:

print_r($terms);  I suspect this line needs to be removed.

Yes

4 minutes ago, saderogba said:

Fatal error: Call to a member function register() on null in ~/returns.php on line 17

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/411460-rma-returns-system-for-osc234bs/?do=findComment&comment=1767564

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Check to ensure you have installed the header tag module and the order status corresponds with the status you have set for returns.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just installed this with no problems, but did notice that there is nothing in the instructions unless I missed something, about installing the header tag module. Until that was installed nothing worked.

Now all I have to do is to hope customers use it.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

returns_configuration.php

row 370, 371

reset($orders_status_id);
              while (list(, $value) = each($orders_status_id)) {

change:

//            reset($orders_status_id);
//              while (list(, $value) = each($orders_status_id)) {
            foreach ($orders_status_id as $value) {

On 10/6/2018 at 2:07 AM, greasemonkey said:

@frankl I've created a dashboard module for returns... if interested I can share here, or with you... or upload as a separate addon (prob not a good idea).

That would be cool, thanks!

Here you go @frankl

Should work with any version of https://apps.oscommerce.com/m2hDP&rma-returns-system-for-osc2-3-4bs

Just drop in files, navigate to admin -> modules -> dashboard then + Install Modules in the top right corner and install the Returns Modules.

Installs a dashboard module displaying a list of the 6 most recently modified returns on admin/index.php.

ram-system-dashboard-module.zip

• 3 months later...

Hey @frankl I hope all is well.

Just noticing a flaw in your RMA system - well actually a flaw with tep_draw_radio_field I presume.

Do you have any tricks to return more than one item on a single RMA - as tep_draw_radio_field only allows 1 selection from a list.

Removing, or using a unique "name" for each in the list will not pass it would seem... but I'm no expert.

Maybe a new radio field function is required - similar to what some have done with radio buttons and multiple attributes????

Scott

• 8 months later...

I am getting a error in returns.php?rID=3&oID=&action=edit

[22-Oct-2019 12:37:22 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class hook_admin_returns_coupon_send in public_html/includes/hooks/admin/returns/coupon_send.php on line 3

----------------------------------coupon_send.php-------------------------

<?php

class hook_admin_returns_coupon_send {

function listen_returnsAction() {
      if ( !class_exists('hook_admin_returns_coupon_action') ) {
        include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/hooks/admin/returns/returns_coupon_action.php');
      }

$hook = new hook_admin_returns_coupon_action();

return $hook->execute();
    }

function listen_returnsTab() {

if ( !class_exists('hook_admin_returns_coupon') ) {
        include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/hooks/admin/returns/returns_coupon.php');
      }

$hook = new hook_admin_returns_coupon();

return $hook->execute();
    }

}
?>

running edge php 5.6

Hi @Kevin.Dallas,

I work around this issue by encapsulating the class with:

if ( !class_exists('hook_admin_returns_coupon_send') ) {

}

This works for me but I am not sure it is the right thing to do. I hope @frankl will throw us some light.

This RMA add-on is one of the most useful apps I have ever seen. Thanks to @frankl!

12 hours ago, kgtee said:

Hi @Kevin.Dallas,

This works for me but I am not sure it is the right thing to do. I hope @frankl will throw us some light.

This RMA add-on is one of the most useful apps I have ever seen. Thanks to @frankl!

i am still getting the same error, the problem is in here, not in the hook 

includes/modules/hooks/admin/returns/returns_coupon_action.php

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 8:56 PM, kgtee said:

Hi @Kevin.Dallas,

hi kgtee,

do you have any issues when you apply coupon, coupon is not being auto created in discount_codes.php

image.thumb.png.cea0011a1dc1fd8bf19e8b88264ed04f.png

image.thumb.png.1e58edd5d66c006b8a5d7f7cfb21d9b1.png

• 5 months later...

Hey Lee, I'm in the middle of wrangling a Magento 2 site we inherited over to osC so I won't be doing anything like that for a while. I haven't even had time to download Phoenix yet, way too busy. Sorry.

Hi it has been a while since I have been on this form.  I'm trying to Phoenix up and running.  Not live yet.  I hat to give up OSC but I'm having issues with it with PHP 7.2.  I have Phoenix 1.0.6.0 installed and trying to some of my favorite Apps installed.  Which brings me to this question.  If I go to the app store and down load the file that is there.  Will it work in Phoenix 1.0.6.0?  Or do I need to wait a bit?  

Thanks 

9 hours ago, dculley said:

Hi it has been a while since I have been on this form.  I'm trying to Phoenix up and running.  Not live yet.  I hat to give up OSC but I'm having issues with it with PHP 7.2.  I have Phoenix 1.0.6.0 installed and trying to some of my favorite Apps installed.  Which brings me to this question.  If I go to the app store and down load the file that is there.  Will it work in Phoenix 1.0.6.0?  Or do I need to wait a bit?  

Thanks 

I don't know, sorry. Perhaps try and see?