• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout_Success text

Tanjeria

Hello everyone,

I am new here and just found this amazing shop that will come in handy for our music projects!
However I am struggling with the Checkout_Success page. I did what I read here someplace, I changed the text in catalog/includes/languages/english and I saved it. But then I tried again to checkout with a download product and the same text as before appeared after I successfully paid. Why does it not change? Even though I did change the text?

Maybe you can show me what I need to do, in order to make it work.

Here the code that I have currently:

<?php
/*
  $Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2014 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_1', 'Checkout');
define('NAVBAR_TITLE_2', 'Success');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Your Order Has Been Processed!');

define('TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS', 'Your order has been successfully processed! Your product is now available for download. You have 3 available downloads, so if something should happen with your connection during the first try, you\'ll be able to download again 2 more times.<br><br>

Please forward any questions you may have to us on our Contact Us page.');
?>

Hi,

TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS

is non-official deprecated defination on checkout_success page.

You can use it if you edit checkout_success.php or includes/modules/downloads.php and insert a HTML/PHP mixed program code into one of these file.

<div class="alert alert-info" role="alert"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></div>

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

19 hours ago, Gergely said:

Hi,

TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS

is non-official deprecated defination on checkout_success page.

You can use it if you edit checkout_success.php or includes/modules/downloads.php and insert a HTML/PHP mixed program code into one of these file.

<div class="alert alert-info" role="alert"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></div>

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the reply. I am not that good with PHP, I tried adding that code snippet that you gave me to the checkout_success page because it didn't do anything on the downloads.php file. Indeed my new text appeared, however below the old one... :( So I do not seem to get rid of the old text. All I really want to remove is the 2-5 days for shipping, since people can download after purchase. Any suggestion that I could easily understand?

Best,
Tanja

@Tanjeria

I think you use thank_you module in checkout_success page.

Edit the language text
yourdomain/admin/define_language.php?lngdir=english&filename=english/modules/content/checkout_success/cm_cs_thank_you.php

or switch off the module:
yourdomain/admin/modules_content.php?module=cm_cs_thank_you

I am not exatly know your module name but probably these links will be good.

Refered definition:

MODULE_CONTENT_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS_TEXT_SUCCESS

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Oh amazing!!! It was actually pretty simple. I just had to be pointed to the correct place to change it. I had no idea where to find these texts, now I know! Thank you so much for your help Gergely!!! I finally have the text at checkout success that I needed! :) No more 2-5 days delivery and right straight to the download! I highly appreciate your support! I really love this store!

Just one more question, the light blue buttons... Where do I change the color? They don't fit well with my design for the project we are working on. I am sure it's pretty simple as well, but I cannot find the color code anywhere in the stylesheet.php

There are many solutions. Look after stylesheet header tags between Apps.

https://apps.oscommerce.com/xy9vz&theme-switcher

Okay I installed successfully the Theme Switcher and added everything as it was described in the manual. Yet the only theme selected and available is Redmond for some reason. I cannot choose any other theme, nor can I change the current one manually. Any idea?

If you use the official oscommerce v2.3.4 then you could get some themes from https://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

I think @kymation forums give some solutions.

Archived