Latest News: (loading..)
richard101000

Sorry to keep asking for help! BUT once again...

5 posts in this topic

MY HEAD HURTS!!

Been at this for 14 hour straight now. Right so the "company" field in the customer account page I wanted to make it bigger so I've used this line of code below but whenever I click on save or create an account it doesn't save the information in this field

echo tep_draw_textarea_field('company', 'soft', 60, 12, $company, 'placeholder="' . ' ' . '"');

What type are customers_company or entry_company fields in customers and address_book tables? HTML textarea is good for [text] type and input is good for [varchar] database fields. Whatever I dont understand this mod that company name not have 64kbytes to discribe basicly. Modify table fields and it should work.

Basically do you know the "comments" box on the payment and shipping page? I want this on the customer register page. I've been at it another hour and got no where

This is the code I have

<?php
    if ($is_read_only) {
      echo $account['entry_company'];
    } elseif ($error) {
      if ($entry_company_error) {
        echo tep_draw_input_field('company') . '&nbsp;' . ENTRY_COMPANY_ERROR;
      } else {
        echo $company . tep_draw_hidden_field('company');
      }
    } else {
      echo tep_draw_input_field('company', $account['entry_company']) . '&nbsp;' ;
    }
?>

But if I change tep_draw_input_field to tep_draw_textarea_field I get the following error

Warning: Missing argument 3 for tep_draw_textarea_field()

Right sort of happy with what I got now! So from admin page I can edit a customer and now have a box for me to put a quote into (only for my reference) and on the customer list page it shows me the quote. I did want it in the "create customer" page on the admin side but I've sent like 6 hours and only got this far so giving up and think am happy with it!

Screenshot 1.jpg

Screenshot 2.jpg