• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Net and Gross price... Not done as a %? Is it possible?

richard101000

it is the sales tax rate that is applied - think you are slightly confused with purchasing vs sellingprice

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I understand but I want to adapt it so In the net box I can put how much I paid for it and in the gross box what I am charging it out at. The customer will never see the net price as I'll remove it from everywhere. I just cant find an addon that suits this need and this seems like a good hopefully easy way to do it?

@richard101000 By net price, are you talking about cost?  Not sure I understand what you want to do, where and for what purpose?  Maybe a little more detailed information will help.

Dan

6 minutes ago, richard101000 said:

The addons just not doing it for me! So back to my original question can I stop the net/gross boxes from self calculating so I can put in my only figures?

That's not possible. It's only the net value that is being stored in the database, the gross value is shown there just for informational purposes reflecting the selected tax class.

:heart:, osCommerce

Just now, richard101000 said:

Thats a shame! OK back to the drawing board!

It should be easy enough to add an extra field to store the cost if that is all you want to do and there are contributions or add-ons that will walk you through that process.

Dan

Yes I've done that thanks but for example I have order editor to add products to an order, it would have been nice to have it in there and reports that have been made in the addons it would be nice to be shown on them so I thought the net and gross box would be perfect as these would show everywhere with them being standard with osCommerce. By adding this new box Ive got to alter everything else to get it included on other pages.

36 minutes ago, richard101000 said:

Yes I've done that thanks but for example I have order editor to add products to an order, it would have been nice to have it in there and reports that have been made in the addons it would be nice to be shown on them so I thought the net and gross box would be perfect as these would show everywhere with them being standard with osCommerce. By adding this new box Ive got to alter everything else to get it included on other pages.

Yup...you have a bit of work to do to get it the way you want but it should be pretty easy work. :biggrin:

Dan

Archived