• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

multi Produkt attributter

theoisak

Yes, that is correct.  You can install Easier Attributes  It isn't complete but the attributes section works and allows the setting of more than one product at a time.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

i got it working by changing my language to english , but when i chose my catagori and products i go to option and value it only says "make a selection" but there are no selections in it, and i can't find where to creat some ? i can't get it working in my Danish language

What I always do first if there are no language files for my language (at least for testing) in an app, I just copy the (english) language folder and rename it to the one I use. Getting the correct language defs is then a secondary task.

Best regards

Christoph

i am not sure how you mean ? if i take the english.php and change it to danish.php then the text in it will still be english ??
but now if i change my adminpanel to english i now can se the function. but i can't add options and value .. so what can i do to fix this ? :)

No, what I meant: In the .zip you find this directory NewFiles\admin\includes\languages\english.

Make a copy of that one, rename it to whatever your language is and upload. And regarding the english.php Just copy the changes that have been made there to danish.php which my guess would be only:

define('BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_EASIER_ATTRIBUTES', 'Easier Attributes');

Best regards

Christoph

cool now it work in my danish version too, but still got the same problem with creating options and value :(

i tryed all tree Easier Attributes / Options / Value . taps but all of them go to the same menu and just this "make a selection"

selection.jpg

It won't create options and values. That page is just for selecting existing one. Also, from the image you show, you didn't select a product.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

9 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

It won't create options and values. That page is just for selecting existing one. Also, from the image you show, you didn't select a product.

when i try selecting product and have created the options and values i still cant :/

nw.jpg

You have to select the option and values. The idea is to add an attribute to a product. Without choosing the product, the option and the value, there's no way for the code to do that.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Oh, I see. In that case I don't have an answer for you. There isn't any special code regarding the options and values. If they load in the product attributes section of admin, they should load in EA. Maybe there is some language change missing and the error is not being seen. You can see if there is an error_log file in your admin directory that is reporting a problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived