• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products with attributes cannot be removed from cart.

wildvettes

The remove from cart button works on products that have no attributes. If the product has attributes then it doesn't remove it from cart. Instead you have to enter a quantity of 0 and refresh in order to remove it. 

Anyone else running into this? My version is a pretty well stock Bootstrap. 

@wildvettes

What attributes are there exactly?
Option types can reproduce this problem with input text if non characters used. (' " \ could couse problems)

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

7 hours ago, Gergely said:

@wildvettes

What attributes are there exactly?
Option types can reproduce this problem with input text if non characters used. (' " \ could couse problems)

I do have some attributes with special characters but even on items where the attributes are a quantity and a color with text and numbers only it still does it. Both of the items I tested had two sets of attributes. I will try to find a product with only one set of attributes and see if the problem is replicated there also.

Update* I just tried it with a product that only had one set of text only and it still happened.

If the link URL has { } in it, that will cause many problems on sites that filter that out. The product attributes stuff needs to change its format. Some people have tried filtering out { } when creating a link, but that may have unintended consequences.

Archived