• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Path to product

norteamaru

Hello @norteamaru,

It looks like you are using a SEO URL add-on which produces these URLs.

Please look in the configuration menu in your admin area for an entrance like "SEO URLs", and there for an option like:

"Choose how your product link text is made up" -> then remove the category name from the products path,

or :

" Add cPath to product URLs? " ->  then switch this to "false".

If you do not find any of these entrances, you may have another SEO URL version and need to look for another similar option.

rgds

Rainer

1 minute ago, Dan Cole said:

Is that an osC powered site?

Dan

said: " I have a store on Oscommerce... "

site dot com always redirects to Salesforce, it's unfortunate the original poster used that domain rather than example.com or domain.com (the usual generic domain names). Perhaps a mod can edit the original post and delete the replies we've made about alleged spam.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

@frankl Did you look at the google posts that John pointed out?    If you looked at them before and check them now you'll see most of them have been removed by other webmasters.  I still say Spam I am.

Dan

@frankl Yup....could be....I was just pointing out that it was spam.  I certainly wasn't questioning the response and I hope that no one,  especially Rainer, took it that way....I was just offering my opinion about the spamming message. 

Dan

Archived