• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Service Settings for new PayPal PayFlow modules

HowardR

I am migrating my stores to a secure website that supports TLS 1.2 in time for PayPal's June 30 deadline. My old OSCommerce 2.3.3 store uses PayPal PayFlow Module Version: 1.2. My new store will use the Edge version with the latest PayPal modules (probably 5.010).

Anybody have any tips for changes in the way that PayPal Service settings should be set up?

For example, in my old store, I used "GET" for my Cancel URL Method and my Enter URL Method. Should those be changed to "POST"?

Similarly, in my old store, I set Enable Secure Token to "Yes." Should that be changed to "No"?

Any tips that you can give on how you did it would be appreciated.

Howard

frankl,

The service settings are at https://manager.paypal.com/. If you are wondering about my Service Settings, do check out my thread about how I set up OsCommerce 2.3.4BS EDGE version to work with PayPal PayFlow-- And don't miss my response to my own initial posting in which I described a small change I made in those service settings just before I put my store online. My thread is at:

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/411221-how-i-got-oscommerce-234bs-edge-working-with-payflow/

My store is online and working. I have been taking orders for a couple of days and they have been coming through without problem.

Howard