• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't log into OSCommerce

cravicha

I am trying to log into OSCommerce as an admin to do maintenance work. It was working fine and did not make any changes for more than a year.

Specs:

Hosting by: Godaddy.

Version: osCommerce 2.3.3

Login URL:http://writersujatha.com/ecommerce/catalog/admin/login.php

Error:

Warning: require(/home/content/w/s/u/wsujathahost/html/ecommerce/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/06/6521806/html/ecommerce/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/w/s/u/wsujathahost/html/ecommerce/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/06/6521806/html/ecommerce/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

I have ensured that the file ecommerce/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php exists.

The e-commerce site works fine for end users.

Thanks for your help.

Ravi

Thanks for your quick response.

I don't know what changed since I installed it. However I was able to figure it out. 

Before I had hardcoded values in config. php in many places (e.g): 

Before:  define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/content/w/s/u/wsujathahost/html/ecommerce/catalog/');

After: define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/content/06/6521806/html/ecommerce/catalog/');

I would like to avoid hardcoding.. but that's all I know now.

Thanks.

Ravi

Archived