• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column

tdukes

Hello,

Just did a fresh install of OSC 2.3.4downloaded from OSC main page. Did a fresh install of Header Tags by overwriting the original OSC files.

I'm getting:

1054 - Unknown column 'mi.manufacturers_description' in 'field list'

select m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturers_name as catname, mi.manufacturers_description as catdesc from manufacturers m, manufacturers_info mi where m.manufacturers_id = '546' and m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

when trying to access the Manufactures from the shops main page,

getting:

1054 - Unknown column 'cd.categories_description' in 'field list'

select c.categories_image, cd.categories_name as catname, cd.categories_description as catdesc from categories c, categories_description cd where c.categories_id = '2746' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

when accessing a category from the main page.

The only instances of mi.manufacturers_description and cd.categories_description are in the install files for the bootstrap version.

I did not install that version of header tags. Is the OSC 2.3.4 version the bootstrap version?

Confused......

TIA

You may not have looked at the correct place. The message is saying two fields are missing in the database. Those are stock fields and don't have anything to do with Header Tags SEO. It would appear you have somehow deleted them and they need to be added back in.

Also, I didn't catch it when you said you downloaded the package from the main page. I assume you mean the 2.3.4 version. If so, that is the wrong one to use. Use this one instead.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

8 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

You may not have looked at the correct place. The message is saying two fields are missing in the database. Those are stock fields and don't have anything to do with Header Tags SEO. It would appear you have somehow deleted them and they need to be added back in.

Also, I didn't catch it when you said you downloaded the package from the main page. I assume you mean the 2.3.4 version. If so, that is the wrong one to use. Use this one instead.

I was thinking about starting over. So, this bootstrap version, do the addons found in the addon section work for this version? On I have to have the most is attribute sets. I sell products that have different combinations of options. There are hundreds of possible combinations. Its working in 2.3.4. I was able to dump the database from my rc2.2 shop into the attributes sets tables.

Many of the addons have been converted to work with the BS and the majority, or maybe all, new addons being written are for the BS version. Not switching to it would be a big mistake, in my opinion.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

2 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

Many of the addons have been converted to work with the BS and the majority, or maybe all, new addons being written are for the BS version. Not switching to it would be a big mistake, in my opinion.

Just set it up from the link you provided. Looks good. Is that your header tag module? Doesn't look like the one I'm use to seeing.