• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express Checkout - From Checkout Flow - Disable Shipping Selector?

Bordersbloke

With the OSC 2.3.4 Paypal Express Checkout module (the one included with OSC rather than the Paypal App) when the buyer goes through the regular checkout rather than using the express checkout, they select shipping.

When they reach paypal, there is a delay whilst the site picks up the shipping and lets them change it.

When the buyer uses a coupon code on my site, they are simply presented with a total at Paypal, the log in is faster as there is no need to wait for a page update.

As the buyer has already selected shipping, I see no need for them to be offered the chance to select it a second time.

Therefore I wonder how (1) the module sends just the value in the event of a coupon being used and (2) how I can make it do this for all orders, except of course when the user actually uses the Express checkout from the basket page?