• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Edits to authorize.net module don't "stick"

ForrestA

Fair warning: I know almost nothing about websites. Consider me 100% ignorant.

I have created a new Authorize.net Login Username and Transaction Key to be used for our credit card processing through our bank. I am having trouble with the shopping cart, which is not allowing me to save edits made to the payment modules.

What I have done:

Go to osCommerce website, where the shopping cart is hosted. Go to Administration > Modules > Payment. Select Authorize.net module. Click “Edit”. Enter new Authorize.net code and new transaction key provided by Authorize.net. Click “Update”.

But after clicking “Update,” I am taken back to the modules and the new numbers do not show, the old numbers show.

How do I get the new transaction key to “stick”? Shouldn't it be showing me the new key after I click "Update"?

I seem to recall a problem like this with older versions of oscommerce. What version is your shop? What about any of the other modules - can they be edited?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons