• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems when I try to set 2Checkout

richipy

Hi,

Im trying to set the 2Checkout module payment.

I see this option: Secret Word
The secret word to confirm transactions with. (Must be the same as defined on the Vendor Admin interface)

Can someone tell me what is that?

@@richipy

http://help.2checkout.com/articles/FAQ/Where-do-I-set-up-the-Secret-Word/

To set up the Secret Word, follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your 2Checkout account.

2. Click the ACCOUNT tab.

3. Click on SITE MANAGEMENT sub tab.

4. Scroll down to find the Secret Word field

5. You will be able to enter the Secret Word in the field that is under Direct Return and above the Approved URL field.

6. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.

SITE MANAGEMENT is a sub tab of the ACCOUNT tab as indicated in the example above.  You will be able to access these options after you log in to your 2Checkout account

IMPORTANT: The secret word should be a single or compound word or group of letters and numbers with no spaces or special characters. Examples: Monkey1mouse, 4smal3phone, gooblyWbubze.  The secret word field has a 64 character maximum that can be entered.

NOTE: the secret word will be randomly generated on your account upon account creation, and is located within the SITE MANAGEMENT settings.  DO NOT leave the secret word field blank!

The secret word is used by those wishing to check the MD5 hash passback with a routine on their site. It is also needed by those using a program like a membership or download client. The secret word is also used to calculate the MD5 hash which is sent to verify the authenticity of INS posts.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Frank

I have a problem when orders are placed (we are in https://www.2checkou...ckout/purchase)

when the "Finalize your order" button is clicked the page go to (http://www.mysite.co...out_process.php) and I get this error message: "File not found (404 error)
If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact the site owner."

I check my 2checkout account and see that payment has been accepted but in my store I dont see that the order has been placed. Keeps showing as pending order.

I have already installed the 2co module from the oscommerce admin.

I choose Header Redirect. When I click on confirm payment I get this message: "

File not found (404 error)

If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact the site owner."

Thank you Frank.

It works fine now.

I need to add the spanish language but will do it later.

Now I have another problem lol.

I cant get emails sent from the store

• 3 weeks later...

You need to use a program like Filezilla so that you can use FTP to upload files. Then simply copy it to the catalog/images folder.

To call images using php, use this code where you want the image placed:

<?php echo tep_image('images/YOURFILENAME, ALT TEXT, WIDTH, HEIGHT)); ?>

Replacing the items indicated by CAPITALS with the correct information.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Archived