• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store Pickup

CGhoST

I am installing this contribution which works good thanks to raiwa

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/164

What i would like to do is show the Store Pickup Address at the Checkout Confirmation Page if this contribution is selected for shipping.

I believe an IF statement needs to be put in Checkout confirmation before:

if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {

I was hoping to get the functionality as with the "Check/Money Order" when it shows the payment to details.

But i don't know how to do it.

Forgot to mention am using Oscommerce Edge.

All help is much appreciated.

@@CGhoST,

You just need to echo  the text constants: MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE and MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_WAY

What is the IF condition please?

Because if i just echo it then it will always be visible on confirmation checkout. I wanted it if "Store Pickup" was selected as the shipping method.

@@CGhoST,

I checked this and the Information shows already in checkout_confirmation without any additional modification:

Shipping Method

Store Pickup. MO-FR 9:30/11:30-14:00/18:00
(Pickup of the order in our Shop in Address Line 1 Address Line 2 Country Phone)

I removed all that in the define.

The order total part was too messy and long.

Was hoping for a function like it is with "Check/Money Order". When it only displays the payment to details if that payment module is selected.

I just dont know how to do the IF condition.

• 11 months later...

Hi @raiwa

Just test this addon on OsCommerce 2.3.4.1 BS Edge and it works great!!!

Attached translation to Spanish if you want to add it in any new publication.

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE', 'Levantar en la tienda.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Levantar en la tienda dentro de los horarios de atención.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_WAY', 'Sin costo de envío agregado. Pick Up en horario de atención comerciales.');

Saludos

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Hola @raiwa

Si el castellano es un idioma fenomenal :smile:

"Recoger" no se use en Latino america, mas bien usamos levantar. Sin embargo coincido que Recoger seria un español mas neutro.

Que te parece lo siguiente:

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE', 'Recoger en la tienda.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Recoger en la tienda dentro de los horarios de atención.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_WAY', 'Sin costo de envío agregado. Recoger en horario de atención comerciales.');

Saludos

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I've been using this fantastic module since months ago. I've had a trouble that doens't have to be at all with but with my customers. The problem is that, during checkout, it is clicke by defect. From time to time, a customer doesn't realize of it and go along with its order. Then, when we tell them that her/his order is ready for being picked up, they say that they wanted it to be shipped by our agecny, which up to now I have solved "selling" and offering shipping costs aas a product. It involves for them to make another purchase, etc. So, please, anybody can tell me what have I to do to make it appear as unclicked or unselected?

Thanks in advance

Shopowner, not coder, experienced copypaster  :D

Hola Agustín @TITO4,

There are 2 possibilities:

1. you can remove the default selection of the cheapest module and force the customer to do an active selection of the shipping module he wishes to use.

For this comment out these 2 lines in checkout_shipping.php:

//  if ( !tep_session_is_registered('shipping') || ( tep_session_is_registered('shipping') && ($shipping == false) && (tep_count_shipping_modules() > 1) ) ) $shipping = $shipping_modules->cheapest();
//  tep_redirect(tep_href_link('checkout_shipping_address.php', '', 'SSL'));

2. you can change the cheapest function in shipping class to have another than the store pickup module to be selected by default.

see this topic for how to do this:

Archived