• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Product URL showing on Product_Info page in BS Gold

Sam-AUST

I just realised if you put a link in under "Product URL", nothing is actually showing on the product info page about it. I'm talking about the "TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION" define - that line isn't in my product info page at all.

Mine also doesn't show "click to enlarge" with the images, or when the product was added to the store (though neither of those matter much for me).

Is this unique to me or is it showing for you guys?

It's not there. You need a module to display it - like the GTIN one - but there's not one in core and I don't think there's one in the addons.

I have no idea if it's on a todo list! You could make one, starting with a copy of the GTIN module.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

I don't think it made it to the catalog side in 2.3.0!

Anyway, here you go

products_url_module_v1.0.zip

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Archived