• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi all,

in my 2.3.4 edge with php 7.0 or php 5.6 the orders are not saved with any payment options.
All work well and the problem is after checkout_confirmation. checkout_confirmation show the items to buy, but when i clicking the confirmation button, all the products in the basket disappear, it is shown that the order has been successfully made but the order is not saved.

The order email arrives to me, but only shows the first product in the basket even if several have been purchased.

I have not made any changes.

Regards

No external links here, thank you

edge is not tested yet with php 7, there is some info about it here on the forum.

5.6 i dont know the status exactly, i am on 5.5 without issues, and i think many more are ...

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Edge supposedly works well with PHP 5.6, but is known to have some issues with 7.0 (which Gary is working on). Is this vanilla Edge, or have you installed any add-ons or done any custom coding?

I'm wondering if there is something host-specific here, or even site-specific, that's causing all but the first item to disappear somewhere in the checkout process. Do any of the items involve attributes, and use curly braces { } in either GET or POST data? That's known to cause problems with many hosts. Has this host been used to successfully support earlier osC versions? Have they just updated their PHP level or something else in the server?

Hi, i have a vps server wiht plesk panel and multiple php versions, i make changes type http_get_vars=get, same wiht post many time ago. No more changes are made. The issue is registered 2 days ago.

Regards

Hi, I looked at the bd and order number, the first product and the order total are saved, but the order is not listed in my account.

regards

Hi, all

@@PiLLaO all checkout files ere correct, when customer select paypal pay the order are saved,if select creidt card the order save the first product on bd, but dont show in the web (only in bd), if select bank transfer is the same as in credit card.

Regards

Hola Lionel @@Lioelx,

PayPal (standard and express) uses their own module to process and save orders, they bypass checkout_process.php. 

So if it works with PayPal, but doesn't work with bank transfer and credit card, it looks pretty much that the problem is in checkout_process.php like Gustavo already pointed out. If you are using paypal express checkout, it could be also in checkout_confirmation.php, this page is also bypassed by PayPal Express.

For any case, to be sure and exclude any influence of the ordered products and customer account, please try to do test orders with exact the same products and options and with the same customer account. If this confirms that PayPal works and the other payment do not, recheck checkout_process.php (and checkout_confirmation.php) and if no other way, recover a version from a backup before the error appeared for the first time. It is possible that it is also a modification from an add-on which changes something related to checkout_confirmation.php or checkout_process.php or even the order class.

un saludo

Rainer

Archived