• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3.4... Need help finding comparable add-on

duckydan

I apologize if this is the wrong place.. it didn't seem like a question for the addon forums based on what I see posted there and since it's for my migration from 2.2 -> 2.3.4 I figured this was as good a place as any.

Thanks to the help and advice of people on this forum, I was able to migrate almost all of the store I've been asked to migrate over to OSC 2.3.4 with some minor SQL rescripting and a lot of work on the design and layout.  The issue I am having is that the administrators are looking for a plugin they used to have on 2.2 that allowed them to select the option on the "new product page" without having to assign it on the product attributes page.  The comparison screenshot they sent me is attached below.  I tried Attribute Sets Plus which seemed like it was the right one to no avail.  Any help is appreciated.

post-340544-0-50930700-1489890030_thumb.png

The add-on you are looking for is probably: AJAX Attribute Manager

but you are probably going to need some help integrating it if your target is the bootstrap version of 2.3.4

if so, please ask

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Archived