Latest News: (loading..)
14steve14

Who in the EU has heard of GDPR and will it affect you

Hello,

I am working on a module GDPR. Please, let me know what the plug in you want inside this module. The most common used.

https://opt-out.ferank.eu/en/install/

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to Display a new page with app
- How to make Header Tags under app APP
- How to make a
boostrap modal with external element

It looks like oscommerce need a self cookie managment base. I dont see this could be a simple header tag. We can not include another header tag variables if we implement tarteaucitron.

:blink:

Yes, you have right but most common used is implemented in tarteuacitron. Sent you a zip to test

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

I found a solution inside the header tags. It's possible to call a hooks with the specific script options
In this case the header_tags about google analytics is included inside the hooks and the configuration is managed by the Citron ! header tag.

For Citron, I think use 90% of all user use inside their shop.

if (MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GDPR_TARTE_AU_CITRON_PLUGIN_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS_GA == 'True') {
          $google_analytics_ga = $OSCOM_Hooks->output('HeaderTags', 'GDPRGoogleAnalyticsGa');
//          $google_analytics_ga = '<script type="text/javascript">tarteaucitron.user.gajsUa = \'' . MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GDPR_TARTE_AU_CITRON_PLUGIN_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS_GA_ACCOUNT_ID .'\';tarteaucitron.user.gajsMore = function () { /* add here your optionnal _ga.push() */ };(tarteaucitron.job = tarteaucitron.job || []).push(\'gajs\');</script>';
        }

like you can see, the script does'nt take option (too specific),
That's why inside a hooks it's possible to create differents function and after display information $this->getOption()

$output = '<script type="text/javascript">tarteaucitron.user.gajsUa = \'' . MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GDPR_TARTE_AU_CITRON_PLUGIN_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS_GA_ACCOUNT_ID .'\';tarteaucitron.user.gajsMore = function () { ' . $this->getOption() . ' };(tarteaucitron.job = tarteaucitron.job || []).push(\'gajs\');</script>';

Now it's possible to create the hooks in consequence.

Advantage,
The headertags code is not surchaged

Inconvenient : All is not automatics but if the hook is not included inside, it's not a problem, you can create a hook and include in the directory later and it's automaticly use (if the element exists inside the header tag of course)

It's possible to manage the social network more easily and display it on the good page for most of them (not again tested)

Now all could be managed by one script, it's a good thing, I don't know, but in all the case it will be difficult to manage these elements with some script everywhere and to be correct with the GDPR.

ex.png

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

@Gyakutsuki

I prefer to see codes on github where we can commit fixes, solutions or advices. We need more cooperation to step forward. I dont mind if something wrong or missed. This should not be backend work only.

Hooks could be a solution to this problem but I would be more glad to see the codebase on open chanel.

Ok, I will push github. I am finishing the script.

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

@tgely

I push the development on github: Note it works only on 2.4 . If someone want to update for 2.3, it will be cool

https://github.com/Oscommerce24/ht_gdpr_tarte_au_citron

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

Thanks @Gyakutsuki !

I am thinking about a lot and my opinion that we should use the oscommerce core ability for this. Tarteaucitron give us a good example how we can do it, but we have to use an ajax vendor. PHP can do the same without any javascript. Bootstrap model popup with POST action form can do the same.

Your solution require hooks. Just presented ht modules have to drop out from the core and need a tarteaucitron hook models. I think that rebuild ht modules and add a cookie addiction into the header tag modules would be better solution.

Dont forget something with Hooks. How do you config Hooks? Probably have to add an admin configuration page and we can get the same as header tag can do.

So I suggest a consent cookie where GDPR sensitive modules can be managed. Programatically this is the same as tarteaucitron cookie.

This would be better if it be a built in option as osCid handling in application_top
We should accept GDPR rules so more close this have to be a core built-in service.

No Pb @tgely

Lot of thing has been made on GDPR but not open to community at this moment. Also, than I read on the forum, the catalog is not taken.
I am looking on github some script with GDPR and Citron seems to be good in the approach. Also, this script is made all inside. That's weakness in my opinion, doesn't let the people to create in function of their need but 80% use by users is inside for the free solution.
I integrated lot of thing of this element maybe too for a test.

If we think to integrated GDPR in the core, in this case, we must have something very modular and updated in function the different page
- For all pages
- For a specific page like products info

Citron is a good approach to see the work. We have all elements with this script.

About my approach :
Yes Ii integrated a hooks because some ht module has a customization like google analytics. The ht citron is very long with all configuration, that's why I had thought to use hook for a specific configuration. After if you want to modify the hook and add option it's easy to customize. But it's manual.

Now it's possible to create an admin page and manage all of that and write inside the db or to use a specific module.

Other coders can let their opinion of the orientation must take for that.

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

@tgely

Let me more time to demonstrate something == I don't know ! :) Waiting

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

@tgely

Do you try something ? Do you want help ?

Regards
Loïc

Tuto for 2.4 :
- How to make a

I have just found this blog post that explains what to do to a woocommerce site to comply with GDPR It can all be transferred to oscommerce sites easily.

https://businessbloomer.com/how-to-make-a-woocommerce-website-gdpr-compliant-12-steps/?ck_subscriber_id=125262429

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Find information about the bootstrap community version here

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.