• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Could somebody please tell me the file and where it is to...

Ryadia

Hello all,

I'm having a little trouble locating the file(s) to edit terms and conditions, Privacy statement and Shipping and returns text in the corresponding .php files.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction to find the file(s) that put the text in the .PHP files these links at the (left) foot of the index page point to.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Duncan @@Ryadia,

[catalog]/includes/languages/english/conditions.php

[catalog]/includes/languages/english/privacy.php

[catalog]/includes/languages/english/shipping.php

rgds

Rainer

If you want to change the text that shows in the areas in the footer then look in includes/languages/english/modules/content/footer and open the files there.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

@steve14

Thanks Steve. I'm not real clear about the 'change text that shows in the areas'.  The text in the CM_footer_text.php file is default "Lorem Ipsum simple dummy text". Nothing showing on my site that has this content. I'm pretty clear on the instructions in the file. It's for 'About Us' but paragraph text is not showing anywhere. There must be a file calling this one that is not enabled. Do you know what file calls it? My site is https://netshopper.com.au if seeing it might identify what produces text in the footer. It might be helpful for all but hand Helds. I'll worry about that issue when (if) it comes up.

Thanks for your help.

Archived