• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Misalignment of elements

Hi all,

https://www.hatsfromoz.com.au/new-hats/

I am using content module for new products and, as you can see, there are alignment problems. (First module -- Categories is based on stock new_products module and uses same CSS).  Vary page width to see the problem.

Basically, if some products have long title, containing <div> becomes large. As floating divs have to move to the next line, thet will float left if all other divs are of same size. Otherwise, they will float to the level of widest div. (hope it make sense). Creates sort of "tiles" effect.

As one varies page width, height of div encapsulating products changes and that causes the problem.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Rudolf

@@rudolfl As @@Tsimi mentioned, you need to enable that module. However, the default one won't help. You need to download the addon that replaces it. There was a thread here about doing it without that module but I've not seen an addon with it so this is the best way to go for now.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you all,

"Equal Height" plugin is not a part of mainstream code anymore. I installed it, but that did not fix the issue.

Then I tried native CSS, as suggested by @@burt. That worked.

I am trying to keep up with GIT, but that change only came through about a week ago and I did not have it yet.

Thanks again,

Rudolf

Archived