• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Call to undefined function tep_gridlist_build()

Hi, i found this problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_gridlist_build() in /var/www/vhosts/nukua.es/httpdocs/topsellers_products.php on line 31
  $best_sellers_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name";
  $best_sellers_split = new splitPageResults($best_sellers_query_raw, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_BESTSELLER);
	if ($best_sellers_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
		echo tep_gridlist_build();
	}

I have not found in the original 2.3.4 gold files this function.

Regards

No external links here, thank you

@@Lioelx Lionel I don't think that topsellers_products.php is a standard osC file....did you add a contribution and forget to execute the sql query?

Dan

Hi Dam, thanks for your attention.

If I tell you the truth, I do not know where it came from ... in catalog is the file topsellers_products.php and I do not know if I copy it from the old version 2.2, if it is not from the 2.3.4 I delete it and that's it, that's why I asked for.

Regards

No external links here, thank you

Hi Dam, thanks for your attention.

If I tell you the truth, I do not know where it came from ... in catalog is the file topsellers_products.php and I do not know if I copy it from the old version 2.2, if it is not from the 2.3.4 I delete it and that's it, that's why I asked for.

Regards

It's from some add-on - it's not from a stock version of osC.

Dan

Archived