• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

That is the problem 😂, I'm updagring without order and is possible that this is the problem.

I checked using system/versioned/1.0.4.5 and 1.0.5.7 but I don't know when began my issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with QTPro (on osC 2.34 BS Gold) where the attributes show in the drop down even though there is no stock. In fact, none of the options in Configuration > Prod Info (QTPro) seem to have an effect. Is this a known symptom for something? Anyone even seen that? Where should I dig to find the problem?

Once in the cart it does show out of stock, and prevents checkout, but it's annoying for our customers to get this far only to find out there's no stock. Everything else seems to be working fine as far as I can tell.

Any clues are greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Edited by cinolas

2 hours ago, cinolas said:

I'm having a problem with QTPro (on osC 2.34 BS Gold) where the attributes show in the drop down even though there is no stock. In fact, none of the options in Configuration > Prod Info (QTPro) seem to have an effect. Is this a known symptom for something? Anyone even seen that? Where should I dig to find the problem?

Once in the cart it does show out of stock, and prevents checkout, but it's annoying for our customers to get this far only to find out there's no stock. Everything else seems to be working fine as far as I can tell.

Any clues are greatly appreciated. Cheers!

I have no BS GOLD store any more for testing, but you should get this solved in the QTPRO Options product_info module with the following settings correct set for your needs:

Show Out of Stock Attributes:

Prevent Adding Out of Stock to Cart:

Display Out of Stock Message Line:

Edited by raiwa

6 hours ago, raiwa said:

I have no BS GOLD store any more for testing, but you should get this solved in the QTPRO Options product_info module with the following settings correct set for your needs:

Show Out of Stock Attributes:

Prevent Adding Out of Stock to Cart:

Display Out of Stock Message Line:

If you are using QtPro BS:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/e317m&qtpro-ce

The settings are in: Admin : Modules : Content : QTPRO Options

The settings you show in Admin : Configuration are from an older version you have still in your database, but they are deprecated.

If you are using an older QtPro version, you should update.

Please see also Instructions:

3. [mandatory] In Admin =>Modules => Content[product_info] install and configure the module "QTPRO Options".

4. [optional] In Admin =>Modules => Content[product_info] install and configure the module "QT Pro Stock Table".

• 4 weeks later...

Update uploaded:

QTpro Phoenix 7.0.0

Only one core file change left (modified file provided):

• includes/actions/add_product.php

Changes versus QTpro 6.0.1 BS

• updated for CE Phoenix 1.0.7.x
  • hooked all modifications on admin side
  • bootstrapped all admin pages and hooks
  • hooked all changes on store checkout
  • fixed error in order delete restock function
  • added pi modules
  • updated all store side modules to abstract modules
  • general update to match actual core coding style

NOTE: Options Images support is not included in this version. It will be added again once it has been updated.

Edited by raiwa

Update uploaded:

QTpro Phoenix 7.1.0

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.4+

Core changes:
NONE

Changes versus QTpro 7.0.0:

- updated for CE Phoenix 1.0.7.4+
- moved add_product action to system/override

NOTE: Options Images support is not included in this version. It will be added again once it has been updated.

Edited by raiwa

Update uploaded:

QTpro Phoenix 7.2.0

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.4+

Core changes:
NONE

Changes versus QTpro 7.1.0

• updated all javascripts
  • cleaned up code
  • fixed out od stock message in multiple drop downs to display
  • fixed some minor errors

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

Are you sure it has not been moved to templates/default/includes/hooks/shop/sitewide which is where many of the hooks are now placed.

Yes it's there. The error message threw me off. I got distracted. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks @raiwa !

It took some time but I just attempted to install QTPro 6.0.0 for 2.3.4 EDGE, GOLD, etc

The installation was mostly successful, but when I was done the shopping_cart.php page wasn't working, everything else seemed fine. I reverted to backup and tried again, but it gave me the same results. The shopping cart page would end abruptly after the <tbody> tag:

<form name="cart_quantity" action="https://www.rollergirl.ca/skateshop/shopping_cart.php?action=update_product" method="post">
<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">

<table class="table table-striped table-condensed">
      <tbody>

Does that look like something obvious I may have missed? Or where should I look first to try to oust this bug?

This is my actual shopping_cart.php after installing QTPro 6.0.0 if that helps:

<?php
/*
  $Id$

Modified for:
  QTpro
  Version 5.0 BS 
  by @raiwa 
  [email protected]
  www.oscaddons.com

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require("includes/application_top.php");

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
    include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
    $payment_modules = new payment;
  }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<div class="page-header">
  <h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>
  <p>Please verify that you have selected the correct <strong>sizes, colours</strong> and <strong>other options</strong>
before checking out.<br />Orders for which we have all the info ship faster :)</p>
</div>

<?php
  if ($messageStack->size('product_action') > 0) {
    echo $messageStack->output('product_action');
  }
?>

<?php
  if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
?>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'action=update_product')); ?>

<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">

<?php
    $any_out_of_stock = 0;
    $products = $cart->get_products();
    for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

// Push all attributes information in an array
      if (isset($products[$i]['attributes']) && is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('id[' . $products[$i]['id'] . '][' . $option . ']', $value);
		  //++++ QT Pro: Changed Code $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix
          $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, popt.products_options_track_stock, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix
                                      from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
                                      where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$products[$i]['id'] . "'
                                       and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$option . "'
                                       and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
                                       and pa.options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'
                                       and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
                                       and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'
                                       and poval.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
          $attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

$products[$i][$option]['products_options_name'] = $attributes_values['products_options_name'];
          $products[$i][$option]['options_values_id'] = $value;
          $products[$i][$option]['products_options_values_name'] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
          $products[$i][$option]['options_values_price'] = $attributes_values['options_values_price'];
          $products[$i][$option]['price_prefix'] = $attributes_values['price_prefix'];
		//++++ QT Pro: Changed Code
          $products[$i][$option]['track_stock'] = $attributes_values['products_options_track_stock'];
			//End QT Pro

}
      }
    }
?>

<tbody>
<?php
    $products_name = NULL;
    for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

$products_name .= '<tr>';

$products_name .= '  <td valign="top" align="center"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products[$i]['image'], $products[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>' .
                        '  <td valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '"><strong>' . $products[$i]['name'] . '</strong></a>';

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
        if (isset($products[$i]['attributes']) && is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])) {
          $stock_check = check_stock_qtpro($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'], $products[$i]['attributes']); 
        } else {
          $stock_check = tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity']);
        }
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
        if (tep_not_null($stock_check)) {
          $any_out_of_stock = 1;

$products_name .= $stock_check;
        }
      }

reset($products[$i]['attributes']);
        while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {
          $products_name .= '<br /><small><i> - ' . $products[$i][$option]['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $products[$i][$option]['products_options_values_name'] . '</i></small>';
        }
      }

$products_name .= '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'style="width: 45px;"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']) . ' ' . tep_draw_button(NULL, 'glyphicon glyphicon-refresh', NULL, NULL, NULL, 'btn-info btn-xs') . ' ' . tep_draw_button(NULL, 'glyphicon glyphicon-remove', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product'), NULL, NULL, 'btn-danger btn-xs');

$products_name .= '</td>';

$products_name .= '  <td align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</strong></td>' .
                        '</tr>';
    }
    echo $products_name;
?>

</tbody>
    </table>

<p class="text-right"><strong><?php echo SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL; ?> <?php echo $currencies->format($cart->show_total()); ?></strong></p>

<?php
    if ($any_out_of_stock == 1) {
      if (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'true') {
?>

<div class="alert alert-warning"><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CAN_CHECKOUT; ?></div>

<?php
      } else {
?>

<div class="alert alert-danger"><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CANT_CHECKOUT; ?></div>

<?php
      }
    }
?>

</div>

<div class="buttonSet">
    <div class="text-right"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT, 'glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'), 'primary', NULL, 'btn-success'); ?></div>
  </div>

<?php /* NIC removed to hide PayPal Express button from cart
    $initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

if (!empty($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>
  <div class="clearfix"></div>
  <p class="text-right"><?php echo TEXT_ALTERNATIVE_CHECKOUT_METHODS; ?></p>

<?php
      reset($initialize_checkout_methods);
      while (list(, $value) = each($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>

<p class="text-right"><?php echo $value; ?></p>

<?php
      }
    }
*/ ?>

</div>

</form>
<!-- NIC added shipping in cart -->
<div class="row">
  <?php echo $oscTemplate->getContent('shopping_cart'); ?>
</div>
<!-- NIC added shipping in cart -->
<?php
  } else {
?>

<div class="alert alert-danger">
  <?php echo TEXT_CART_EMPTY; ?>
</div>

<p class="text-right"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right', tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT), 'primary', NULL, 'btn-danger'); ?></p>

<?php
  }

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Any help is gold! Cheers!

I forgot to mention. I had QT Pro 4.6.1 installed on my 2.3.4 BS GOLD so I followed the instructions for 4.6.1 to 5.0, then (if any) 5.0 to 5.1, 5.1 to 5.2, etc... up to 5.5.3.

The only discrepancy I've found was the mention to upload and replace some AJAX Attribute Manager files (which I am using):

If you are using Ajax ttribute Manager add-on:

admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerInstant.class.php

admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php

But those files were not provided in the package I got. The Ajax manager seemed to work fine just the same.

But my shopping cart is broken. Any insights are greatly appreciated!

Edited by cinolas

Hello @cinolas,

I can't see anything wrong in the code. I'm sorry I have no BS GOLD test shop any more installed and GOLD support is not available any more.

Please check for error messages (switch error reporting on) and/or try removing code until you find the snippet which produces the problem.

You could also try with the provided modified shopping cart file instead to modify yours.

Thanks for looking @raiwa! I understand that Gold isn't supported anymore and I appreciate you taking the time to help. I tried again this morning and got the same result, but I dug a little deeper to try and understand what is happening wrong. I tried using the provided modified shopping_cart.php and it gave me the same result.

How do I turn on error reporting?

I'm sure that would help (I didn't even know that was a thing!)

My shopping_cart page stops after:

<tbody>

So it looks like the problem occurs while building the $products_name variable...

Cheers!

I found this error in my logs:

[09-Sep-2020 06:10:38 America/Vancouver] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function check_stock_qtpro() in /chroot/home/roller/rollergirl.ca/html/skateshop/shopping_cart.php on line 101

That looks like a good reason for my shopping_cart to fail lol.

In which file should this function be defined?

Make sure you have the hooks class copied:

[legacy-hooks-class]/includes/classes/hooks.php

to:

includes/classes/hooks.php

Thanks again @raiwa! 
I had the hooks installed properly. Turns out my problem was that my shopping_cart wasn't modularized. 

:D

So I installed the modular shopping cart and things seem to be working a bit better now. The variables MODULE_CONTENT_SC_PRODUCT_LISTING_QTPRO_CART_BUTTON_UPDATE and MODULE_CONTENT_SC_PRODUCT_LISTING_QTPRO_CART_BUTTON_REMOVE needed to be defined in includes/languages/english/module/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_product_listing_qtpro.php. (They weren't there already for some reason.)

Now, the only problem left is that the modular shopping cart isn't showing the attributes anymore. Just the dashes, no attribute text. I'm using the stock cm_sc_product_listing_qtpro so I doubt that's the problem.

I've had this issue before, and posted about it earlier in this thread. Back then I fixed the issue (though not knowing how or why it worked) by using FOREACH instead of WHILE, but that fix doesn't seem to be working anymore.

What else could be causing empty attributes in the shopping cart?

Any ideas?

Cheers!