• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not listed

zoomnbyu

Running 2.3.1,  Customers setting up profiles and ordering but orders not showing up on administration or order screens and only receiving authorize.net emails not cart emails.  Everything else is working fine.

Thoughts?

The most likely explanation is that your host has upgraded their version of PHP and that broke your old code. You should ask your host if they did this.

If they did, ask if they can roll you back to an older version temporarily, then get busy updating your site to something more modern. If you don't have a lot of mods to your 2.3.1 code, just install the community 2.3.4 Bootstrap version and port your database over to it.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 3 weeks later...

@@zoomnbyu

If you use something like cPanel, it has a feature where you can change PHP versions if you need to revert back to an older version (or upgrade to a newer version). If you do use cPanel, look for "PHP Configuration" on the main cPanel page. Click the PHP Configuration - look for "Use PHP version:" - select the version you need from the dropdown - then click the Update button - and then refresh your website and if you have to, clear the cache from your browser.

Take care

Bill

Some people have problems when using paypal as a payment processor on older versions of oscommerce and of the paypal code. Orders are not recorded and emails are not sent if the customer does not return to the site after making a payment. If you are using the latest version of oscommerce try installing the paypal app, which I believe records the order before sending the customer to paypal to pay.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived