• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin and catalog whit SSL

Hi all, i have all shop whit https secure ssl certificate but i foun one problem. All on admin works fine only fail modules_content.php

when i click on modules content the page show this.

My shop is 2.3.4 bootstrap gold whit IMPROVED CONTENT MODULES ADMIN FOR 2.3.4 RESPONSIVE installed

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9458/v,23

Tanks for your help

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

tep_href_link('', '', 'SSL')

No external links here, thank you

@@Lioelx

The "Unable to determine the page link!" can be caused by a few things. The error is saying the "Function" is trying to use an SSL link. There are no calls for SSL or NONSSL within the modules_content.php file. So it seems to me the problem is elsewhere.

I know you said you do not have an errors.log file. It would be easier to find out what the problem is if you did. You can create one if you have access to your admin folder. Once you do that, place this piece of code in your admin/includes/application_top.php file.

// Set the level of error reporting
  error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

It goes just after this piece of code:

// Start the clock for the page parse time log
  define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

So it would look like this:

// Start the clock for the page parse time log
  define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

// Set the level of error reporting
  error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

Then save and close it. Also, refresh your pages and clear your cache.

Once you do that, try opening your modules_content.php again. After that, the errors should start showing in the errors.log file. All errors within you admin will show in errors.log file so you should check it regularly.

Creating that file can save us a lot of guess work or trial and error methods to fix the problem.

Take care

Bill

@@ecommunlimited

My aplication_top.php have the2  lines you say, but dont show any error. My vps work whit plesk 17, i change php-fpm managed whit nginx for php-fpm menaged whit apache2 and now the web page works fine.

No external links here, thank you

Archived