• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login Box w/enhancements error (locally)

disciple1

Hi,

I have installed both Linda's Login box and the enhancement by Randy Newman. My whole setup is being run locally.

As I click to finish creating a new customer I get the following error:

Warning: Failed to Receive in e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesclassesemail.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesclassesemail.php:502) in e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesfunctionsgeneral.php on line 29

The new customer does get created but I don't know why I am getting this error. I don't want this to happen when I go live with the new shop.

Any suggestions? Is this my mistake somewhere? I have numerous other contributions installed but I don't think any of them would affect this one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.

Looks like you have duplicated a function. I've found the most common to be multiple instances of add_application_top.php or the functions within it. Make sure you don't have this listed in multiple places.

-R

Hi,

I don't mean to sound dense, but in what file should I be looking for the duplicate entries?

I have looked in the loginbox.php and several other files and have not found any reference at all to add_application_top.php.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Rick

OK,

I could not find this file anywhere and could not seem to get by ther error so I deleted everything and just reinstalled osc. The first thing I did was to try and add a user and I received the same error.

Warning: Failed to Receive in e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesclassesemail.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesclassesemail.php:502) in e:easyphpwwwcatalogincludesfunctionsgeneral.php on line 29

So I have to assume there is something else going on.

Here is my local setup with version numbers:

Database: MySQL 3.23.49-max-nt

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.24 (Win32) PHP/4.2.0

PHP Version: 4.2.0 (Zend: 1.2.0)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Rick