Phoenix 1.0.2.2   PHP 7.3

Works fine but in the server log is.

PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_STORE_MODE_ALLOWED_IPS - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_STORE_MODE_ALLOWED_IPS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\\*******\\htdocs\\includes\\modules\\header_tags\\ht_store_mode.php on line 523, referer: http://localhost/*********admin/modules.php?set=header_tags&list=new&module=ht_store_mode

OsC 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen   PHP 7.2   MySQL 10.1.36-MariaDB-cll-lve. Phoenix in development

Is your version of osC up to date? You'll find the latest osC community version (CE Phoenix 1.0.2.0) here.

Thanks @raiwa for your great contributions.

On a finer point:

In includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_store_mode.php line 24 you have "Sorry, you have tried to access a temporary closed area"

In my opinion temporarily is the correct word. English heh, what a language!

define('MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_STORE_MODE_CUSTOM_MESSAGE_SHORT', 'Sorry, you have tried to access a temporarily closed area.');

OsC 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen   PHP 7.2   MySQL 10.1.36-MariaDB-cll-lve. Phoenix in development

Is your version of osC up to date? You'll find the latest osC community version (CE Phoenix 1.0.2.0) here.

Updated for Phoenix:

Store Mode Phoenix 1.3.1.

Changes 1.3.1:
- fixed typo in header module english language file. Thanks to @mhsuffolk
- fixed undefined error message. Thanks to @mhsuffolk

Changes 1.3.0:
- header module updated for Phoenix BS 4
- Updated header module message to show correct offline time if 2h auto setting is used
- Updated admin header module message for 2h auto setting

just a little hint. nothing serious, but..

/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_store_mode.php

still contains "Version 1.2.1" in the install function.

I cannot get the MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_STORE_MODE_CHECKOUT_MESSAGE to show on index.php and checkout pages.

Only the admin message " The store is actually in CHECKOUT Mode. Don't forget to switch it back to Online Mode once you finished" shows.

Phoenix 1.3.0.0

14 hours ago, raiwa said:

You installed the header content module?

Yes.

I upgraded from 1.2.1 which worked correctly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both modules but no change.

Cancel that, brain failure has occurred.

I was looking at it in normal mode rather than test mode.

All OK now.