• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Get Qty Price Update Feed from Supplier v1.06

Get Qty Price Update Feed from Supplier v1.06

It appeared to me that Get Qty/Price Feed from Supplier 1.05 was not being updated any longer. Since there
is still a need for a contribution like this I updated it to work with v2.3.4 BSr and changed the name of it a little.

For Get Qty/Price Feed from Supplier 1.05 and before, credit is given to the respective authors.

This contribution has been updated to work with osC v2.3.4 Bootstrap Responsive. It has been tested with Apache, PHP 7 MYSQL 5.6 and Mozilla FireFox.
It may or may not work with other versions of osC, PHP, MYSQL and browsers. I am not sure, I have not tested it that far. I just made it work for me.

THIS IS FOR CSV FILES ONLY!

The purpose of this contribution is so that you can keep your product prices and quantities in stock updated correctly so that they match with your supplier.

It will NOT add new products to your database.

This contribution can make the procedure of updating your prices and quantities automatic by using a cron job.
If you need to or choose to, you can do it manually through your browser as well if a cron job is not a option available to you.
The frequency of the cron job may be set to run as often as your supplier updates their prices and quantities or that your host allows.
The manual option can also be ran as often as your supplier updates their file or that your host allows as well.

This contribution has the capability to adjust the suppliers prices using a markup percentage that you set.

It also has the capability to limit prices to the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) per manufacturer requirements.

See it at:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9521

Take care

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

The actual name is Get Price Quantity Update Feed NOT Get Qty Price Update Feed from Supplier.

I was in a hurry when I wrote the title of this thread.

This is a simple update.

I removed 3 lines of code that were not needed and relocated 1 line of code to a more optimal spot in the get_feed.php file.

Slightly changed the install instructions to reflect the lines of code that were not needed as well as the 1 line of code I moved.

Added the support thread link.

To update from v1.06 to v1.07. Overwrite the get_feed.php file from v1.06 with the get_feed.php from v1.07.
Set it per the instructions in the Install.txt file. It's that simple.

You can view it at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9525

Take care

Bill

Edited by ecommunlimited