• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No shipping

Russ-AL PC's

Hi there

I had South African Zones V1.0 installed on my OSC 2.3.3 installed, but now I need more shipping options for a courier service

I removed the Zones module and left the table rate there, edited with the correct amounts, but no shipping shows up on checkout

Any help out there?

Thx

Russel

http://www.russalpc.co.za

• 4 weeks later...

@@russ-AL PC's

When you removed the zone module it may have removed the zones or geo_zones from your database. If there gone you need to get them back in there. You can do it through your admin or your database. Even the table rate has to know where to ship to.

Take care

Bill

@@russ-AL PC's

For more shipping options check here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4129

What this Contribution Does:
=============================

This contribution changes the way osCommerce handles shipping. You can now set the shipping
parameters for each product individually. All of the following (and more) are possible:

1. Most products ship by a selection of standard shipping methods, but certain large and heavy items
ship by truck.
2. Products ship from one of two or more locations.
3. Some products ship by a selection of standard shipping methods, some must ship by a specific
method, others ship directly from several different suppliers.
4. Any combination of the above.

You can have orders sent directly to your supplier in the case of products that are shipped directly
from that supplier.

All of the necessary settings are controlled in the admin panel. There is an Admin page to set up
each Vendor (or shipper, or shipping method). There is an Admin panel for setting shipping modules
for each vendor, similar to the Shipping Modules page in the current Admin. There is also a
configuration setting to turn this whole Contribution off if it is no longer needed. In Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging.