• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check out process

wangjun

@@wangjun,

using paypal it works all correct.

The credit cart payment module you have installed is obsolete and shouldn't be used any more.

rgds

Rainer

How is it corrupted? Can you post a screenshot?

@@wangjun,

using paypal it works all correct.

The credit cart payment module you have installed is obsolete and shouldn't be used any more.

rgds

Rainer

Paypal does not protect merchants, and Paypal charges high fees, because of Paypal, I signed up for a merchant account which is first data. 

How is it corrupted? Can you post a screenshot?

The payment process goes to the Confirmation stage, and the next is the corrupt page which shows blank (after I cleaned up all cookies), if I do the refresh page, it will pop up the little warning (sorry in Chinese), meaning that :the page you are trying to look needs the info you already input, going back this page will repeat all the process, do you want to continue...., then Click Continue or Cancel, I clicked Continue, the page shows blank again.

The corrupt page:

- checkout_confirmation.php

- checkout_process.php

thanks for your help

post-322107-0-86635800-1473115640_thumb.png

@@wangjun When the page is blank, it means an error occurred. To see what that, look in the root of your shop to see if there is a file named error_log. If there is, open it and see what the error is. You may need to repeat the checkout process to get to the blank page first so that the last error is the one that you look at. If you can't determine it from that, edit the includes/application_top.php file and add this line after the one that starts with error_reporting: 

ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

Then go through the checkout again and when you get to the blank page, it should display the failure. Be sure to remove that line, or change the 1 to 0, when you are done testing.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@@wangjun When the page is blank, it means an error occurred. To see what that, look in the root of your shop to see if there is a file named error_log. If there is, open it and see what the error is. You may need to repeat the checkout process to get to the blank page first so that the last error is the one that you look at. If you can't determine it from that, edit the includes/application_top.php file and add this line after the one that starts with error_reporting: 

ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

Then go through the checkout again and when you get to the blank page, it should display the failure. Be sure to remove that line, or change the 1 to 0, when you are done testing.

Thank you, Jack,

I do not find the erro log file, see the image.

Thank you

post-322107-0-33603100-1473128512_thumb.png

@@wangjun When the page is blank, it means an error occurred. To see what that, look in the root of your shop to see if there is a file named error_log. If there is, open it and see what the error is. You may need to repeat the checkout process to get to the blank page first so that the last error is the one that you look at. If you can't determine it from that, edit the includes/application_top.php file and add this line after the one that starts with : 

Hi, Jack

I am not able to find the "error_reporting", so where shall I add this line? >  ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

Thanks

Jun

Hi again, Jack,

the store is here:  http://sales.tradebitc.com/store/

I installed the First Date Payment module, I guess that I set it right.

The check out first page is to select the payment, and the Credit Card (first data) sign or word does not display (see the screenshot), on the right side, just a check point.

When checking that point, goes to the confirmation, then it goes blank.

- Can you please also help me with the Credit Card display?

thank you

Jun

post-322107-0-63361700-1473129757_thumb.jpg

Hi again, Jack,

The check out first page is to select the payment, and the Credit Card (first data) sign or word does not display (see the screenshot), on the right side, just a check point.

thank you

Jun

Hi again, Jack,

thank you

Jun

The First Date Payment module here. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8843

Since you are not using English, you have to be sure to make edits to the other language files you use and to upload files in the included language directory to the one you are using. Failure to do that will cause the type of problem you describe.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Since you are not using English, you have to be sure to make edits to the other language files you use and to upload files in the included language directory to the one you are using. Failure to do that will cause the type of problem you describe.

The osCommerce is still English, my computer os is win 10 Chinese, my browser is Chinese made as well called 360 browser. that is the reason why pop up notice in Chinese.

Thank yoiu

Those things don't matter. What matters is where you are located at and what files you have installed. If you are in China and have a chinese languages directory, the code in oscommerce will automatically switch to those files. If the files are not complete, such an error occurs. If you are in China but only want to use the files in the english directory, then be sure to delete all non-english files as well as all other languages in the localization section in admin.

Going back to the code I mentioned adding, it really doesn't matter too much where that is added but I would place it before this line to be sure all errors are caught:

require('includes/configure.php');

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived