• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Double Button in Admin ? - two days and i can't fix

Pelvis

Hallo !

Have some experience with more than 8 years but more in the old 2.2 version.

I installed the new BS Edge and after I installed two Contributions "Content Templates Manager from 2015 not BS but for OsC 2.3" and "Testimonials for BS as Modul" noticed something different at Admin in the left column the "Catalog" button appeared twice.

I thought it is easy to fix probably put 2 times a code.

Now two days I look but I can not fix it.

---

in catalog/admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php

the Filename BOX_HEADING_CATALOG

appears only once!

---

in catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php

the Filename FILENAME_CATEGORIES', 'categories.php

appears only once!

---

What????

post-197040-0-51366000-1471182319_thumb.jpg

post-197040-0-22951000-1471182329_thumb.jpg

post-197040-0-84238800-1471182338_thumb.jpg

osc2.3.4 doesnt use column left for boxes. Boxes implemented as modules in admin/includes/boxes/*.php

probably you have double categories.php boxes file or you included categories box codes into column_left.php

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Thanks for your time to answer my question.

But I can'y fix that (8 years oscommerce).

There is no Answer, help or instructions anywhere about how the users can fix or upgrade Contributions made for 2.3.3 to be compatible with the Last 2.3.4 BS where the filenames.php and database_tables.php are Deprecated.

I used to change constant names directly to filenames or tablenames in all reflected codes.

MYFILE_NAME change to 'myfile_name.php'

MYTABLE_NAME to 'mytable_name'

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived