• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes/Item problem

pabloo20

Version: 2.3.4

Hello, I am new to oscommerce, interested me:

yes, I know that this is the version 2.2, but perfectly suited to my store (allows adding attribute when adding a new product)

managed to do to correctly display attribute added to the product , but I do not know how to check checkbox is checked and get its value at update_product / insert_product (line 230-247 and 256-261 do not work )

You may be best advised to post in the paid for help section. You will then be able to get quotes to do the work you require doing. The only reason I say that is if the original developer has not upgraded to the latest version, it may take someone time to change it over, and very few people will alter a whole addon for nothing.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Ok we managed to rewrite the script to run in version 2.3.4, but when saving attributes are not always in spite select any attributes enroll all.

File: https://github.com/pabloo20/admin/blob/master/categories.php

I have attribute "AAA->111/222/333/444/555"

When I select 111 and 333 and 444 this time to save everything, and only once 111. Why ??

Line 342-360 and 595-646

Edited by pabloo20