• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to edit Products in Admin

rmanbike

Getting this error when I click on "edit" any products that I have on our website. This only started after restoring the website on hosting server. As the previous server's upgrades was incompatible with current php versions of the Osc 2.3

This is first time I have ever seen this error. Checked the DB and unable to find any missing tables? ASN is the database name. 

1146 - Table 'asn.products_images' doesn't exist

select id, image, htmlcontent, sort_order from products_images where products_id = '409' order by sort_order

[TEP STOP]

Hi Roger,

i just found some hits regarding your issue. This is what I googled "oscommerce 1146 - Table 'products_images' doesn't exist select id, image, htmlcontent, sort_order from products_images where products_id = order by sort_order [TEP STOP]" Here is the link to the search directly https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=oscommerce+1146+-+Table+'products_images'+doesn't+exist+select+id%2C+image%2C+htmlcontent%2C+sort_order+from+products_images+where+products_id+%3D+order+by+sort_order+%5BTEP+STOP%5D

Whenever you have an error I found the best thing is to "google" for the answer. of course you need to put "oscommerce" first then copy your error message removing anything specific to your website.

Hope that helps!

Hi allaboutwicker,

Thanks for this reply, I should add that in trying to find the latest mysql backup and sorting through that I ended up renaming the database. I wonder if that might also have something to do with this error. 

Archived